Dirty Chai Pancakes with Warm Vanilla Blueberry Compote
Recipe from So Delicious.
Photo reblogged from with 1,518 notes
I’ll never forget the day I hit my goal weight. I did the exact same thing the next day as I did the day before. My goal is always to be better.
Perfect caption. When I got to my goal weight, I became more lenient with my eating & exercise. It caused me to gain about half my weight back over the course of a couple months. Your healthy lifestyle has no expiration date!
A little something I made to stick on my wall and motivate me to get up in the mornings…. inspired by the text on this (x) post!
I just feel the need to tell you all that the shaving part is optional because who the fuck shaves their legs in the winter
STOP. and REALLY REALLY think about this. ^ this is a muffin top, a “roll”, a thunder thigh, a “bat wing”, etc. work hard and that 5 pounds will be just the beginning.
I reblog this everytime i see it :)
I am honestly going to post this everyday.
Spread awareness people.
I’m perfect for my height :) but still need some muscle!
Photo reblogged from with 16,656 notes
Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt - add 1 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp sweetener, 1 tbsp mini chips, and 1/4 tsp vanilla to Greek yogurt.
Vegan Minestrone Soup
- 1 tablespoon EV Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 1 stalk Celery (diced)
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 – 28 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Green Beans (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup fresh Spinach leaves
- 1 can White Beans
- 1 cup Elbow Rice Pasta (dry)Instructions
- In a large pot add the olive oil, onion carrots and celery
- Cook until the veggies have softened, about 5 minutes
- Add all remaining ingredients except the pasta
- Bring to a boil
- Add the pasta and cook until the pasta is cooked
- Ladle out and enjoy!!
Look broccoli ! See it’s good
Page 1 of 12